Jennifer Lopez - What Is Love Lyrics
Album: Love? (2011)
Na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na [Repeat]
People told me,
I should write a love song
"Girl you sound so angry,
You could use some variation"
But I'm lonely
Negative relations
I've been hurt so many times
I don't have the patience
But I've wished for so long
For someone to come and show me
Lead by example
'Cause I've been waiting
I've tried every age
I'm so tired of the game
I wanna be somebody's girl
Would you show me the way?
What if I never find and I'm left behind?
Should I keep hoping for love?
What if I'm still the same?
Status doesn't change?
Gotta keep hoping for love
What is love? [x3]
Somebody show me
What is love? [x3]
'Cause if you told me
What is love? [x3]
I wouldn't be lonely
What is love?
Please show me
What is love?
I've had blind dates
Hooked up with some real flakes
I've gone out with church boys
Musician's are the worst
I've tried so hard
'Cause I'm just so die hard
Tried my best to play the part
Wish you could see inside
But I've wished for so long
For someone to come and show me
Lead by example
'Cause I've been waiting
I've tried every age
I'm so tired of the game
I wanna be somebody's girl
Would you show me the way?
What if I never find and I'm left behind?
Should I keep hoping for love?
What if I'm still the same?
Status doesn't change?
Gotta keep hoping for love
What is love? [x3]
Somebody show me
What is love? [x3]
'Cause if you told me
What is love? [x3]
I wouldn't be lonely
What is love?
Please show me
What is love?
Na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na [Repeat]
I've been alone
For the past three years
On Valentine's Day
Christmas is no exception
Birthday's with naughty presents
Been back and forth, same action
I just need this to happen
I'll be singing love's praises
If you would show me
What if I never find and I'm left behind?
Should I keep hoping for love?
What if I'm still the same?
Status doesn't change?
Gotta keep hoping for love
What is love? [x3]
Somebody show me
What is love? [x3]
'Cause if you told me
What is love? [x3]
I wouldn't be lonely
What is love?
Please show me
What is love?
Na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na [x4]
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jenniferlopez/whatislove.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment