It Happens Everyday Lyrics - A1
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics
Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010)
What have I become
I wish that I could go some place
Where nobody knows you now
Nobody knows you now
Nobody knows you
This heart it weighs a ton
Some memories you can't escape
And nobody shows you how
Nobody shows you how
[Chorus:]
Yet I still wait for you
Living in this state for you
Cause I believe a heart can change
It happens everyday
I'll wear these scars for you
I'll reignite the spark for you
Cause I believe a heart can change
It Happens Everyday
It Happens Everyday
I don't want friends around
Still I don't wanna be alone, no no
Somebody hold me now
Somebody hold me now
[Chorus:]
Cause I still wait for you
Living in this state for you
Cause I believe a heart can change
It happens everyday
I'll wear these scars for you
I'll reignite the spark for you
Cause I believe a heart can change
It Happens Everyday
It Happens Everyday
Sometimes
A sinner becomes a saint
Sometimes
Believers can lose their faith
Sometimes
We learn from our mistakes
[Chorus:]
So I still wait for you
Living in this state for you
Cause I believe a heart can change
It happens everyday
I'll wear these scars for you
I'll reignite the spark for you
Cause I believe a heart can change
It Happens Everyday
It Happens Everyday
It Happens Everyday
Source: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/a1/ithappenseveryday.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment