Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics
Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006)
Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi
Papa was a copper and mama was a hippie
In Alabama she would swing a hammer
Price you gotta pay when you pick the panorama
She never knew that there was anything more than poor
What in the world? What does your company take me for?
Black bandana, sweet Louisiana
Robbin' on a bank in the state of Indiana
She's a runner, rebel and a stunner
Oh her merry way sayin' baby whatcha gonna
Lookin' down the barrel of a hot metal forty five
Just another way to survive
[Chorus:]
California rest in peace
Simultaneous release
California show your teeth
She's my priestess, I'm your priest, yeah, yeah
She's a lover baby and a fighter
Shoulda seen her coming when it got a little brighter
With a name like Dani California
Day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya
A little loaded, she was stealin' another breath
I love my baby to death
[Chorus]
Who knew the other side of you?
Who knew what others died to prove?
Too true to say good bye to you
Too true to say say say...
Push the fader, gifted animator
One for the now and eleven for the later
Never made it up to Minnesota
North Dakota man was a gunnin' for the quota
Down in the badlands she was savin' the best for last
It only hurts when I laugh
Gone too fast...
[Chorus 2x]
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/redhotchilipeppers/danicalifornia.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment