Limp Bizkit - Walking Away Lyrics
Album: Gold Cobra (2011)
1,2,3,4
Down in a hole there are so many ways
to find yourself some light
it' always the miracles
keep waiting all you like
ain't got no time to waste
I know the end is near
and if I run away
I'll always end up here.
Walking away
from the things I adore
telling the truth
for once I'm sure
it's always a sign
when you feel yourself bleed
I'm walking away
from all I need
I can't escape the tragedy
that always brings me down
if I could eliminate
those things that make me frown
take all the baggage
that follows me around
and just disintegrate
burn it to the ground
I'm walking away!
You!
I'm walking away
from the things I adore
telling the truth
for once I'm sure
it's always a sign
when you feel yourself bleed
I'm walking away
from all I need
Walking Away
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/limpbizkit/walkingaway.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment