Adele - Rolling In The Deep
Album: 21 (2011)
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat
Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
We could have had it all
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
It all, it all, it all
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/adele/rollinginthedeep.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment