Brandon Heath - Leaving Eden Lyrics
Album: Leaving Eden (2011)
(One more step away)
Headlines read like a warning, we're under attack
(One more step away)
I just waved to a stranger, he didn't wave back
(One more step away)
And if it weren't for my TV I wouldn't know what is real
(One more step away)
My doctor can't do a thing for how I feel
Feels like I'm leaving Eden
Feels like I'm leaving Eden
People are losing their homes to hurricanes
(One more step away)
Old lady living next door forgot her own name
(One more step away)
Teacher is hiding her Bible but at least she's got a job
(One more step away)
My local Salvation Army just got robbed, oh
Feels like I'm leaving Eden
Feels like I'm leaving Eden, oh
It's like I'm further away with every step I take
And I can't go back 'cause I'm leaving Eden
I'm going, going home
I'm going, going home
There's no place, no place like home
There's no place, no place like home, home, oh
When you're leaving Eden
When you're leaving Eden
It's like I'm further away with every step I take
And I can't go back 'cause I'm leaving, leaving Eden
I'm going, going home
I'm going, going home
There's no place, no place like home
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/brandonheath/leavingeden.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment