Nick Carter - Burnin' Up Lyrics
Album: I'm Taking Off (2011)
I'm burnin' up
You
You are the game that I wanna play
And I
I just wanna know your name
The way you dance, dance, dance on the floor
While everybody drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks some more
It got me thinkin' damn
I wanna take you back home with me
This club is so high
And you light it up it's ready to blow
Hands up, don't stop
If you're sexy then get out of control
Get get fired up, lets get fired up [repeat]
I'm burnin' up and up
I'm burnin' up and up
I'm burnin' up and up
All you sexy people burn it up
[Rap]
You not tryin' to sweat cuz you have worn a nice dress
Do you think, do you think your stylin'
Took a shot now she is whylin'
Haha reversin', poppin', drop it, drop it, stock markin'
She wet and I'm coast guardin'
I let my boy Nick tell em wh-wh whats poppin'
The way you shake, shake, shake, shake that ass
It makes me wanna cum, cum, cum very fast
You got me thinkin' damn
I wanna take you back home with me
This club is so high
And you light it up it's ready to blow
Hands up, don't stop
If you're sexy then get out of control
Lets get fired up, get get fired up [repeat]
Lets go!
I'm burnin' up and up
I'm burnin' up and up
I'm burnin' up and up
So all you sexy people burn it up
[Rap]
So everybody that is hot
Just cool off here and just take a shot
Put your cup in the air
And say you don't care
I don't care
Yo I don't care
Put your cup in the air and say you don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Put your cup in the air and say you don't care
Cuz it's burnin' up in here
I'm burnin' up and up
I'm burnin' up and up
I'm burnin' up and up
so all you sexy people burn it up
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nickcarter/burninup.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment