Skid Row - I Remember You Lyrics
Album: Skid Row (1989)
[Bolan, Snake]
Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
The wind would whisper and I'd think of you
And all the tears you cried, that called my name
And when you needed me I came through
I paint a picture of the days gone by
When love went blind and you would make me see
I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me
Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letter's innocence - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you
We spend the summer with the top rolled down
Wished ever after would be like this
You said I love you babe, without a sound
I said I'd give my life for just one kiss
I'd live for your smile and die for your kiss
Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letter's innocence - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you
We've had our share of hard times
But that's the price we paid
And through it all we kept the promise that we made
I swear you'll never be lonely
Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Washed away a dream of you
But nothing else could ever take you away
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true
Oh my darling, I love you
Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letter's innocence - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you
Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letter's innocence - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you
Source : http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/skidrow/irememberyou.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Lyrics
-
Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts - That Should Be Me (Remix) lyrics Remix album: Never Say Never - The Remixes (2011) Everybody's laug...
-
Michelle Branch - Take A Chance On Me lyrics Roll the dice, point the gun Make it fast, have some fun Light a match, throw it in Let the...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - Live Before You Die Album: The Circle (2009) I was a little boy of 9 years old The whole world in my hands Trying to t...
-
Adele - Rumour Has It lyrics Album: 21 (2011) She, she ain't real, She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stra...
-
Justin Bieber Lyrics - Somebody To Love Album: My World 2.0 (2010) For you I'd write a symphony, I'd tell the violin, It's ti...
-
Bon Jovi Lyrics - We Weren't Born To Follow Album: The Circle (2009) This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles This one goe...
-
Skid Row - 18 And Life Lyrics Album: Skid Row (1989) [Bolan, Snake] Ricky was a young boy, He had a heart of stone. Lived 9 to 5 and w...
-
RED - Feed The Machine Lyrics Album: Until We Have Faces (2011) Turn around they might be watching And you never disappoint them Hide y...
-
It Happens Everyday - A1 Lyrics Album: Waiting For Daylight (2010) What have I become I wish that I could go some place Where nobody ...
-
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California Lyrics Album: Stadium Arcadium (2006) Gettin' born in the state of Mississippi Papa was a c...

No comments:
Post a Comment